Friday, November 04, 2005

And I quote.....

I checked my mail from ebay today.

And I got this......

'I tell you what, you are a very sad woman. You haven't got a clue what the hell your on about! Obviously you have no life and this is a bit of fun for you, you couldnt just take my critiscism and accept it, you must a loser! well i have reported you to ebay and because you have pissed me off i will make it my hobby to ruin your life!!!
Goodbye arsehole!!!!!!!!!!' [spellings and missed words left in for acuracy]

I think she might have taken my negative feedback a bit hard.

4 comments:

Emily said...

how pathetic! :D

Alex said...

the internet brings out all the freaks thats for sure.

Alex said...

its very "MY DADS BETTER THAN YOUR DAD! HE'S GONNA COME AND GET YOU!!!"

Alex said...

i love them! They are just amazing as sucking up animal hair, dust, dirt, ive always lived in dirty houses with dirty people. my borther killed ours by sucking up a bag of sugar into an already knackered machine and glued it with hot melted sugar haha!

No I love the bits too! I'm totally a technical person and love taking it to bits and fixing it and replacing the knackered bits and just generally seeing how much crap I have vacuumed. it's my favourite thing ever vacuuming with a dyson