Sunday, November 06, 2005

9 years

Yesterday was our ninth anniversary.

Nine years since our first date that is.

We went to the cinema and saw chain reaction on that first date.

We went to the cinema for this anniversary too, but saw Nanny McFee :D
Ok, we had our littlest girlie with us, so we were a little limited as to what we could see, and she sat in the middle of us, so it wasn't what you could call romantic, but we had fun.
:D
We went for food first too, and did silly drawings on the tablecloth and pigged out on chocolate maple waffles for dessert.*drool*

I've found some more old pics this weekend , and one of them has to be the WORST pic of me that i have ever had taken.
It's so bad that Dave and Jo both didn't believe it was me.!!!!

Actually..isn't that such a pain when someone argues with you that you are wrong about whether a pic is of you when you KNOW completely and totally that it is.

In this case my dad took me and my best friend Jackie to Brands Hatch to watch the motor racing and listen to the radio 1 road show, and i wore the dress that had caused me to be ever so slightly late for my cousins wedding [ I was being head bridesmaid ] because intead of walking quickly the couple of miles to her house to get changed I fannied around in Mexborough High Street and bought this dress.
It was cream and navy striped polyester and I loved it to bits.
* laughs*
But the real disaster is the hair
*cringes*
I went to the hairdressers and showed her a pic of a soft perm, but I got a real tight afro!
It's the only time a hair cut has made me cry.
By this time I'd got over it a bit, and if I remember rightly in the end it was ok, since I cut most of the frizz out and then dyed it mid brown, but the bits of perm left at the ends came out a really gorgeous copper and everyone thought i had an expensive custom colour.

No comments: