Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bug Hanging

I am sitting under the legs of a giant spider.

I KNOW its only made of tissue paper and card, but i can see the big black round body hanging from the ceiling, and I keep having to look up to make sure that its not moving.
Or looking at me.
With its big round orange day-glo eyes.
*Eeeek*

:D

There's another one in the living room, so that the girlies can play games under it.

Don't you just love halloween

*****

Emma had fun at her party and didn't seem drunk when she got in, though it was hard to tell since she got me to unlace her corset and then disappeared up to her room pretty sharpish.
She didn't get up till about 1pm either.

*****

Dave was a little upset since we'd ordered indian via our local delivery service and it was a new guy on the end of the phone who had difficulty understanding our address [ which is slightly odd sounding ] but in the confusion he also missed off Dave's madras from the order, and took 45 minutes to get a replacement out to us, by which time it was too bloody late.
But he recovered pretty well after a couple of bottles of wine [helped no end by the fact that he'd been to see Spurs earlier, and although it was only a 1:1 draw he was happy with the game]

*****

I bought All The Right Reasons : Nickelback and I'm in love with Animals.
:D

*****

I bought far too much chocolate when I went shopping today, but hey, you can't have too much chocolate can you?

*****

And I remembered why i love undisturbed mornings

:D :D :D

No comments: