Wednesday, November 09, 2005

DID I REALLY SPEND THAT MUCH!!!!!

*EEK*
*EEEEEEK*
and yet more *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK*

I just spent £140 on 2 PILLOWS!!!!!
Yes!!!!
I said PILLOWS!!!!!!

*wanders around in a dazed stupor*

Ok, so I bought a bed too, for rather more than that, but thats not the point.
I mean , Beds are MEANT to be expensive.
They are a neccessity.
You get back ache and bum ache and hip ache and neck ache from a bad bed.
What do you get from bad pillows???
Eh, Eh, Eh?
Answer me that!

What WAS I thinking??????

Well, actually I was thinking 'Wow! these pillows are comfortable'
And ' I bet i look daft lying on this mattress trying to pretend I'm in the position I sleep in'
plus 'I hope I haven't got anything nasty on my shoes'
But mainly it was about how nice the pillows felt.

So I bought 2.

Even though i rang Dave just to make sure I wasn't being brainwashed or anything , but he was a fat lot of good, and only said' get them if they feel good'
I mean, what sort of help is that?

I showed them to Emma when I got home, and she got all excited over them too, and a little upset that I hadn't got one for her too, but I don't think i could have made myself spend another £69 ....i mean that would have made it over £200!!!!!!!

Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i feel sooooo totally extravagant.
:S

2 comments:

Emily said...

wow, I bet those pillows are awesome :)

Alex said...

pillows are an investment in your nights of sleep and not waking up DYING!!!! Do it! Imagine you spend a pound each time you go to bed, they've paid for themselves in no time!