Monday, November 07, 2005

Has anything of interest happened today?

Hmmmmmmmmm.......
Well, the M25 was closed for half a day so I didn't get to work till 9.30 [ and thats late even for me]

A strange man walked past with a big scab covering half his face.

I am aparently only a slightly embarrassing parent [ according to the scores my biggest girlie gave me on the times quiz]

My boobs itched most of the day.

I lost the O ring from my right tunnel.

I nearly [ but not quite] bought 'Monster Mash'

I did buy 'Something in the air' by Thunderclap Newman. [ and rock your baby by Gordon McCrea and a load of other stuff that took me back to my teens, that I have somewhere on vinyl but not on cd ]

I discovered that one of the women i work with was also at the radio 1 road show and that she actually got to Touch a womble!!!!!!

Ah, i lead such an exciting life!
:D

1 comment:

Alex said...

we need to get the deposite together which is 950 quid. its a lot huh. thats not each though so thats a start. also this is like the only agency that dont charge a months rent as a fee and they dont smoke in their offices and are actually organised. shock horror!