Saturday, October 29, 2005

Boy racer

I was walking round town on Friday , minding my own business as per usual [read...in a world of my own ] and I became aware of someone shouting my name behind me.
It took a couple of shouts before i realised it might actually be aimed at me.
Eventually I turn round, and standing in the doorway of one of the video shops whas Tim.

Last time I bumped into him he was sporting corset peircings and was all excited that he was going to be starting an apprenticeship in a piercers somewhere in london.
So I was a bit suprised to see him in the corporate uniform , complete with tie, and a severe lack of facial piercings [though I noticed he'd gone for a vibrant royal blue stud in his tongue ]
It turns out that he'd had [another] car crash, dislocated his shoulder, ricked his back and been unable to get the work [ he wanted a full set of bars across his back forming a triangle on its point ] done at the piercers and so the job disappeared too.
Of course it could also have been to do with the fact that he's one of the scattiest guys i know.
:D

But I have never met anyone like him when it comes to writing off cars.
If i didn't actually KNOW that some of the things he's told me are true, i would think he has a very vivid imagination....
I mean, who else but him could have his car roof flattened when the cellar-doors from the pub he worked at blew off because of a gas explosion?

This time it seems he overtook where he shouldn't on a country lane [ for which he holds his hands up and knows he was a prat], but it pissed off the driver behind so much that he then speeded up and tailended him, making the car go up over the bank.
*eek*

*note to self*
Never get in a car with Tim.
:D

No comments: