Thursday, December 08, 2005

Whaaaaaa?* drool*..Sleeping?, Me?, welllllll........

I am so tired.
I really need to go to the doctors and get my thyroid levels checked, but I just seem to get to 8pm every day and realise that yet again I haven't had time to ring the surgery.

Missing my day off didn't help, 'cos I usually catch a couple of hours during the day and kind of re-stock my energy levels, but I don't think it made that much difference.

I really need to ring them to get a repeat prescription sorted too.
I finished my last pack of thyroxine...let me think...erm...well....long enough ago that I can't remember the date.

OK. You don't need to shout.
I KNOW I should be better at taking them, but I really thought that I had another pack in the medicine drawer, and I was wrong.
And then I can't just ring up and ask for another, I have to speak to the dr, and they are not easy to get hold of, especially when you're at work.
And, OK, I know i'm just making excuses too......

I really really really MUST ring them tomorrow.

I have another call to make too, but at least Emma should remind me about this one.
As I mentioned before [ I think } she's doing work experience at the moment, and having fun in a fashion design studio.
The problem is that it sems that the placement was only for a week, altthough the school told her it was for 2.
So now she has no where to go for her second week.

Sooooooooooooooo......

I spoke to my boss and he's fine with her coming to work with me for the 2nd week.
I mean she's been kind of doing that anyway, cos they work quite short hours and she's been finishing at 3 or 3.30 most days, so she's been helping out with me while she's waited to go home.
We just need to clear it with school, given how hot they are on checking that its a suitable placement and all.
I hope there wont be a problem since its their cock up, but we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: