Saturday, December 10, 2005

One Day Later

Jo got into bed with us sometime around 3 last night saying she'd had a bad dream.
Not unexpected really.
She cuddled up to me for a while then decided she wanted to be the 'filling in a mummy/daddy/baby' sandwich and stomped all over me as she moved positions, then talked to Dave for half an hour till he went for a pee and then sidled off downstairs to sleep on the sofa.
:)
Eventually she decided our bed was less comfortable, went downstairs to her room, talked to Dave for another 15 minutes and eventually fell back to sleep again, so back came Dave, waking me up again as he snugged up to me with his cold arse.

So this morning I'm pretty tired.

Jo on the other hand seems fine.

She got fussed over by Grandma and her cousin Lucy and made some more christmas cards and stuff.
She's aso trying to decide how to raise money for the RSPB and is debating making cakes and selling them.
I'm guessing she's expecting us all to buy loads, so I'd better make sure they are edible when she does.

Emma has gone shopping with her friends today, with a visit to the hairdressers thrown in for good measure.
She's sent me a message showing her hair, and I'd not realised how long it had gotten.
Its reaching down to the middle of her back again.
She's had it all layered so it hangs nicely and frames her face better at the front, and once she's back from her holiday she's going to get it coloured too, though I'm not completely clear what she has in mind on that score.
Its strange how things come full circle .
The girls that she's shopping with are the ones that were bullying her a couple of years back, but now it all seems fine.
I was concerned to begin with that it was all going to blow up again, but it seems they have all had long deep talks about what happened and how they all felt and have agreed to put it behind them.

No comments: