Thursday, March 23, 2006

more from the mac

Well, as promised [ by those who know rather more about these things than me ] I am finding my way slowly but surely around my mac.

OK, so maybe not exactly surely.
More like the first time i put on a pair of heels that were really too high, wobbly and with frequent falling off's, but its looking good.

Ish.

The main problem is that I think I know what I'm doing and then i comeup against something and realise i have no idea, not only about how to do it, but how i find out how to do it either.

And when I eventually do, its so bloody obvious that its laughable.

So far i have managed to keep stuff stickied in the dock, and I've downloaded some stuff that i use all the time on my pc , but i keep forgetting how to do the equivalent of right clicking and silly stuff like that.

I have linked up with my phone via bluetooth and loaded up all my phone pics, but now they are sitting in my documents and i cant seem to get them to go to my pictures folder, or the videos to my vid folder or my contacts to.....well, you see how it is.

And I can't seem to get the audioscrobbler to work with my Itunes.

Ah well.....

No comments: