Monday, March 27, 2006

Audible

Recently I've taken to listening to books on my way to work, and today i've started the Jane Austen Book Club by Karen joy Fowler.
Its strange, i really don't find it all that interesting, but I can't stop listening.
I'm playing spider solitaire while i listen, getting less and less interested with each moment, but unable to turn it off.

I feel jumpy too, but i think thats something to do with the fact that i've just eaten a bag of Marks and Spencers speckled eggs for tea and nothing else.

I think i'll go and take my laptop to bed and do some writing....or maybe not.
I dont know.


actually, this bloodybook is now beginning to really irritate me. so i'm switching it off and i'll leave it for a while.
Maybe I'll listen to The Sacred Cut by David Hewson to change the mood.
Or maybe I'll just veg out.

No comments: