Sunday, May 14, 2006

Change

I'm frankly a little nervous of posting this, if only because as soon as i tell someone that I'm going to do something I generally then promptly do an about face and do the exact opposite, but there is no avoiding it.
If i am to feel happy in myself then I have to change.
Slowly and steadily the person that is inside my head has become rather different from the flesh surrounding it.
I feel like the old man who told his son that he is still the 12 year old with a pet skunk [in his head] not the 65 year old with arthritis that his body told him he was.

The camera never lies.

and I'm seriously not happy with some photos of me that got taken last night.

I know that I haven't got the spare time that i used to have to change loads of things in my life, but I can and will change some.

Thats as much as I'm going to say incase i jinx myself, but I feel like I have made a mental switch today and i hope that tomorrow I will feel the same way.

3 comments:

Alex said...

Change is scary, but sometimes nessecary. Atleast now think that that will be the LAST time you feel like that looking at pictures, and its in the past now, and you are moving forward! :)

Unknown said...

Sometimes you are scary in your logic.
:D
But right.
Absolutely right.

Alex said...

exactly and pictures are only good for one thing, memories. I have some fucking awful pictures of me, and although i look awful, it doesn't mean (I'd hope) that I look awful all the time, and is somekind of reflection of who I am!

oh, bloger was being crap adn woulnt let me put my email in tehre for the donations - its just cielsuicide at hotmail.com.

and if by chance you are getting in a flap about some kind of SGUK pictures, people like Ben could make a career out of taking dodgy pictures even when taking pictures of supermodels!