Monday, January 30, 2006

I go away for a week.......

and I get tagged.
Twice.

Thanks guys.
:)

And then I write it all up, and it won't load.

So I have to start again.

Bah.

Right, now, where was I?

4 jobs I've had.
Art Student [ well, it was in the days when you didn't have to pay back your grant, so that counts as pay right? ]
Post Office Counter Clerk.
Shipping Clerk with a container company.
Dispensing Optician.

4 movies I can watch over and over.
Saving Grace.
Thoroughly Modern Millie.
Toy Story.
And ....erm..... I'll go look when i get home.

4 places I've lived
Sheffield.
London.
Gillingham.
Maidstone.
[ all in England ]

4 TV shows I love to watch.
CSI
Pride and Predjudice [ so what if its not on now ]
Black Books.
Green Wing.

4 places I've been on vacation.
Gambia [ crunchy beetles ]
Geneva [ crunchy fillet de perch ]
Cayton Bay [ crunch sand ]
Lapland [ crunchy snow ]

4 of my favourite dishes.
Baby back ribs from Bodeans in London.
Spinach and peanut rolls from Kulu Kulu in Soho.
Yorkshire pudding.
Ice cream.

4 websites I visit daily.
Blogger.
Gmail.
Last.fm
Flickr.

4 places I would rather be right now.
On a beach somewhere hot and tropical and alone.
At home supervising an army of cleaners to get my house back in order after the building work is finished.
Mooching around a reclaimation yard with an unlimited amount of funds to spend.
In the Apple store buying a Macbook.

4 bloggers I'm tagging.
Oh, right.....so hit me with this a couple of weeks after everyone else has and expect me to know anyone who hasn't already be tagged!
:D

No comments: