Monday, November 28, 2005

Mood swinging madly

I've been bouncing all day for one reason or another.
Hyper even.

I did loads of work stuff without even trying.
Well...ok, so the without trying is a bit of an exageration, but I wasn't stressing, it all just worked.

I got excited over that corset, but even discovering that it didn't fit right didn't knock my Happy Smiley mood.

I ordered Dave's Ipod and didn't flinch at the impact on my bank account.

And then i have a short, throw away conversation with Em.
Hell, it wasn't even a conversation.
And now she's upstairs thinking that she's upset me, and I have no way of telling her that it was just such a suprise question.

She ought to be able to ask me stuff like that without me over-reacting.

Its a perfectly reasonable question.

I just don't know where it came from.

I don't know what she's been thinking about to make her need to ask me.

And so I'm sitting here feeling gutted and empty.

And wondering if I'll only have another 6 months with her.
:(

No comments: