Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Work Experience

One of the trials of a 15 year olds life [ not to mention that of her long suffering parents ] is Work Experience.
But after along and tortuous wait the biggest girlie has just bounced through the door, waved a bit of scrumpled paper in my face and shrieked that hse has her placement.

Something made me think that she might be a bit happy about it....I wonder what?

:D

It seems that hse will be working in a fashion design studio [ more rapturous leaping about as she tells me this ] and its in Sevenoaks [ where I work ] so she will get a lift in with me on most days, and [ very important this ] She can wear casual clothes
:D :D :D

Why do i forsee a shopping spree to find suitable casual stuff before she goes there?

1 comment:

Alex said...

aww i did mine in a boring school!

art foundations now are (well SHOULD)be a mixture of everything! fashion, fine art, everything, to let students get a taste and feel for different ares before they go onto uni!