Monday, October 10, 2005

are 2 black cats luckier than 1?

I found 2 black cats mewling at my kitcen door this morning.
One was gorgeous fluffy and big and the other was smaller and sleek, but they were obviously together, and they had collars and bells.
I've not seen them before, and they seemed to think that they lived with me, so i think they must have only just moved into the area and had mistaken the garden.
Jo got all scared cos they kept trying to get in and looking all sad and soulful.
I don't know why she's scared of cats.
:(
And I just wanted to go and cuddle them.
I keep telling myself that I'm not a big animal person, but secretly i miss my cats.
I doubt that Dave would let me have any more though.
Specially as Jo is so funny with them.

If they are still around tonight I will see if there are any contact details on their collars.
Not because I want to give them a hug you understand, just cos I'm being a concerned neighbour.
:D

No comments: