Monday, February 12, 2007

Time.

Isn't it strange the way that time moves?
Some days it passes with a steady, even beat.
Others its erratic, jumping from quick to static and back again.
It depends how aware of its passage we are I think.

Right now I'm trying to make sure that I spend my time doing the correct things.

Not as easy as you'd think.

I have so many good intentions.

Plans to DO things.
To draw, knit, sew, design, write....

But what do I do?

I spend the evening playing spider and trawling round myspace.
Brain disengaged from anything but the most basic of function.

Ok, so i've also been checking out some new [ to me] bands, but thats hardly 'doing' is it?

I feel like I'm treading water right now, unable to move forwards and yet having to work so hard to stay where I am.

Note
i don't normally edit my blogs, but I have to admit to tweaking this one a day later.
It just goes to show that you should never post when you're feeling particularly down.

No comments: