Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Olive has new shoes

And has had her tracking sorted too, so now i can zoom about without feeling like I'm gripping a pneumatic drill.
Plus i bought her an itrip so that i can listen to something other than crapy radio stations while doing said zooming without having to carry loads od cd's.
I only keep copies in the car anyway so that if someone horrible ran away with them I'd still have m y originals, but even so its a pain.

I also bought 'switching to the mac' so i can stop bothering my friends with silly questions ..... or as it was put ' so that i don't have to tell you one day, and then tell you again the next, and the next......' :D

and i saw A season for the dead by David Hewson in waterstones, which is the first in the series that a sacred cut is part of, so i got that too.

I didn't have any luck finding the jacket that i wanted though...they had it, but only in sizes that would fit a baby :( so I guess I'll just have to lug my coat around till its warm enough to be sure that i won't freeze on the station on the way home.

And now, I'm going to finish my tea and tootle off to cyber candy for goodies for the girls, and make my way home

1 comment:

Clive said...

Oh good you've had the 'op'. Welcome to the world of Mac it's so much more comfy :D

I need an intermediate jacket I currently bake or freeze.